It’s not a product you buy, it’s a movement you join.
NROC collaborates with institutional members to improve educational equity and access.
There are no out-of-the-box silver bullets. We know the only way our educational content can improve lives is when it is in the hands of passionate people like you –– that is why we put educators at the center of our work.
- Live monthly webinars on teaching and technology
- Online forum to collaborate with other members and help guide The NROC Project
- Annual Member Meeting in Monterey, CA
- Regional user conferences
- Opportunities to participate in product pilots and user studies
- Access to NROC teacher orientation resources
- Unlimited use of all NROC content and tools for students and instructors in your defined service area
Annual Member Meeting
NROC Members gather yearly to connect, learn from other institutions, and share how their practices are improving student success.BECOME A MEMBER