HippoCampus is a growing repository of thousands of multimedia learning objects from NROC and other respected providers, including Khan Academy, PhET, and NOAA.
HippoCampus is broadly used in classrooms to punctuate blended instruction and show simulations. The open site was designed as part of a worldwide effort to improve access to quality education for everyone.
Educators can create content playlists, and NROC members can seamlessly integrate these videos into shared instructional applications. Explore over 5,700 videos in 13 subject areas.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
- Watch the introductory video.
- Preview the available subject areas.
- View the list of content collections.
- Find out how to make a free playlist.
- Learn more about institutional HippoCampus use.